The Toshiba Qosmio X75-A7170 is a gaming laptop built to endure the harshest of use. This is a computer assembled for avid gamers contemplating spending extensive hours behind their laptop. Not only does the gadget have a modernistic appeal, it is user-friendly and efficient. The Qosmio is designed to handle substantial use and is capable of performing at high levels.
[gss-content-box] This week’s deals for the Qosmio:
Toshiba Qosmio X75-A7170 Review – The Powerful Gaming Laptop
- The product is visually stunning. Toshiba laptops are naturally appealing and this one is no different. It is designed to look good while it is being used. The body of the laptop is sleek and lightweight enabling the user to feel less restricted.
- Superlative sound quality is noticeable upon use. Passionate gamers and even regular users pinpoint speaker problems with many laptops. The output intensity is simply not good enough, but that is not the case with the Toshiba Qosmio X75. The speakers are first-rate and provide outstanding sound quality that is both loud and crystal clear. A gamer’s dream come true.
- Does not heat up, despite considerable usage. Laptops that are placed under the pump can be seen withering under their own heat. Toshiba Qosmio X75 is designed to remain ‘cool’ despite heavy use that can be normal for gamers or even regular users. Regardless of how much it is used, the laptop remains lukewarm and can comfortably be placed on one’s lap.
- High quality webcam, this is a function of importance for some. The webcam that accompanies this laptop is of exceptional standard. The picture quality is immense and does a delightful job of capturing the correct colours and hues.
- The design of laptop’s track pad is questionable. The track pad is not accompanied with two separate and distinguishable buttons for the ‘right and left click’. This can be bothersome when one is looking to hurriedly glide over an icon and make a snappy click.
- The battery life is good, but not the greatest. This is not a major fault for the laptop as battery life can be difficult to incorporate. Some sacrifices have to be made on the part of the manufacturer to add in certain functionalities. This laptop’s battery lasts, but tasks requiring higher performance levels create dips in the battery life.
The Toshiba Qosmio X75 is a fascinating addition to the line of laptops produced by Toshiba over the years. It has a forward-looking appeal to it that is visually nice, while living up to the needs of a gamer or heavy user. This is a power-packed ‘entertainment system’ as a laptop.
The quality speakers incorporated in the laptop’s design along with enhanced graphics makes it an excellent purchase.
Users are not left frustrated with its performance, despite the minor flaws. The positioning and design of the track pad aside, this laptop is flawless. It is sublimely built for its price range and provides all of the functions in demand.
TheToshiba Qosmio X70 is the right combination of power and stability that will attract consumers of all types to make the purchase.
The gaming Toshiba Qosmio X75-A7170 laptop specifications :
- Processor: 4rd generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ
- Memory: 16GB
- Hard drive: Seagate 1TB Laptop SSHD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 2.5-Inch Internal Drive ST1000LM014
- 3GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M graphics
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) TFT LED display
- Windows 8.1
- Weight 7.6 lbs
- Battery life: up to 3.9 hours